The 11th Nigeria International Trade Fair/Expo is jointly organised by Paradise Production Limited and African Legacy International, endorsed and supported by The Presidency, (Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation) and other key Government Ministries.
This Year’s Expo with the Theme: “Diversification as Catalyst to our National Development” would draw Exhibitors from over 24 Countries, Ministries and their Agencies, State Governments and their Local Government Councils, Corporate Organizations, and all relevant stakeholders would be showcasing the Nigerian Non-oil products and its potentials.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha would be declaring the Expo Open.
We are looking into this 11th edition with much excitement, especially after the hugely Successful 10th edition last year. Thanks to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, who declared it open; the Exhibitors and the Buyers.
- To promote all aspects of the economy through national and international cooperation.
- To create conducive trade atmosphere between Nigeria and other countries for the actualization of joint venture projects.
- To provide access to research findings, new technologies, innovation and ideas for industrial growth.
- To provide a channel for face to face interaction between participating countries and stakeholders in the Nigerian government to discuss possible investment opportunities and trade polices as affects respective countries.
- Revitalization and diversification of the Nigeria economy.
- Promotion of made in Nigeria products.
- Opportunity to meet with leading expects in all sectors of the economy.
- Form partnerships with international investors.
- Opportunity to acquire the latest updates in the global market.
PARTICIPATING INSTITUTIONS, CORPORATE BODIES AND INDIVIDUALS:
- The Presidency
- Federal Government Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies, and Departments
- State Governments
- Local Governments
- House of Representatives
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Banks and Other Financial Institutions
- Agriculture and Agro-Allied Industries
- Insurance Companies
- Accounting Firms and Audit Firms
- Hotels and Tourism Industries
- Educational Institutions
- Manufacturing Industries
- Real Estate Consultants and Agents
- Real Estate Developers
- Humanitarian Services Firms
- Airline Travel Agents
- GSM Service Providers
- Entertainment Industries
- Event Management Firms
- Advertising Companies
- Public Relations Officers (PRO’s) Firms
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Fashion Designers Industries
- Furniture Industries
- Film Industries
- Textile Industries
- Health Services Industries
- Electrical Engineering Services Industries
- Environmental Services Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mining Industries